Skip to Questions

Ask a Question!

Useful Tip: Type a few keywords to see if we've already answered your question. If not, you can submit it through a question form after clicking "Ask Us"

How can I access The Glass Researcher?

Last Updated: Jan 07, 2014  |  41 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


We offer access to The Glass Researcher (also searchable as GlassResearcher: Bulletin of Glass Science and Engineering) in two ways.  The full publication is available in print at the Scholes Library in our periodicals collection, and selected parts of the bulletin are available online through the New York State Library Website.  
Additionally, in 2003 The Glass Researcher became part of the American Ceramic Society Bulletin, which we also have in our print collection.

Answered by Eva SclippaBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Text: 607-873-2001
    • a small icon
      Scholes Library: 607-871-2492
    • a small icon
      Herrick Library: 607-871-2184

    Related content from Research by Subject