Skip to Questions

Ask a Question!

Useful Tip: Type a few keywords to see if we've already answered your question. If not, you can submit it through a question form after clicking "Ask Us"

How do I get a refund for printing if something went wrong?

Last Updated: Dec 04, 2012  |  32 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Herrick Library:

To recieve a refund for a print job that has gone wrong you can ask any of the staff at our Front desk on the first floor near the main entrance and they will be able to issue you a refund. You may also email with a description of the problem and we will respond to your request as soon as possible. If the problem occurs outside of our open hours (here) please email

Answered by Brett ArnoBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Text: 607-873-2001
    • a small icon
      Scholes Library: 607-871-2492
    • a small icon
      Herrick Library: 607-871-2184

    Related content from Research by Subject